The originating document has been archived. We cannot confirm the completeness, accuracy and currency of the content.
I-Lid 'n Lash Hygiene VetThis page contains information on I-Lid 'n Lash Hygiene Vet for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- I-Lid 'n Lash Hygiene Vet Indications
- Warnings and cautions for I-Lid 'n Lash Hygiene Vet
- Direction and dosage information for I-Lid 'n Lash Hygiene Vet
I-lid 'n Lash Hygiene VetThis treatment applies to the following species:
More than meets the eye
Ideal with I-Drop®Vet, I-Drop®Vet PLUS
For Eyelids And Eyelashes
Hydrating Cleansing Gel With Hyaluronan
I-lid ’n Lash®vet, The Very Gentle Hydrating And Cleansing Gel With Hyaluronan For Daily Eyelid And Lash Hygiene
i-lid ’n Lash®vet, With Hyaluronan, The Perfect Partner To I-drop®vet Or I-drop®vet Plus
I-Lid ’n Lash®Vet is a gentle hydrating and moisturizing cleansing gel for sensitive eyelids and eyelashes. It may be used to remove excess secretions and debris from eyelids and eyelash roots. I-Lid ’n Lash® is recommended for use daily.
- Effective cleansing of eyelids and eyelashes
- Hydrating for eyelids and skin
- Very gentle on eyelids and skin
- No irritating residue
- No stinging or burning sensation
- No need to rinse after use
- Hyaluronan is a natural hydrating gel
- Gel facilitates application
Water, poloxamer, polyethylene glycol, borate, hyaluronan, carbopol 940, methylparaben
I-Lid ’n Lash®Vet is a hydrating cleansing gel with HYALURONAN, in a 45g tube (1.52 fl oz).
Instructions For Use
1. Apply a moist, warm compress to eyelid in order to loosen encrusted debris and secretions.
2. Place small amount of I-Lid ’n Lash®Vet on a clean pad.
3. Gently rub eyelids and eyelash roots with the I-Lid ’n Lash®Vet impregnated pad in a circular motion until all debris is removed.
4. Any remaining I-Lid ’n Lash®Vet need not be rinsed off.
5. Repeat as needed for the second eye using a clean pad.
For comments or information call/contact: (514) 685-8118 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Product Reference Number: 211
Manufactured in Canada for: I-MED Pharma Inc., 1601 St. Regis Blvd., Dollard-des-Ormeaux, QC Canada H9B 3H7
i-lid ’n lash and i-drop are registered trademarks of I-MED Pharma Inc.
PRODUCT OF CANADA
© 03/2007 I-MED Pharma
1601 ST. REGIS BLVD., DOLLARD-DES-ORMEAUX, QC, H9B 3H7
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the I-Lid 'n Lash Hygiene Vet information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the US product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2017 North American Compendiums. Updated: 2017-09-29