Hem-O-ToneThis page contains information on Hem-O-Tone for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Hem-O-Tone Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Hem-O-Tone
- Direction and dosage information for Hem-O-Tone
Hem-O-ToneThis treatment applies to the following species:
Support in Healthy Lung Function
Active Ingredients (per 30 mL)
Cox Hem-O-Tone (a proprietary blend of Yunnan Baiyao, Menadione (Vitamin K3), Vitamin C, and Hesperidin Complex)
Polysorbate 80 and Sorbic Acid.
● Safe use in pregnant animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
● If animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
For Use in Horses Only
Designed to support pulmonary function in horses and provides nutrients on the day of the event.
Directions For Use
Administer 15 cc per horse 4-6 hours prior to event.
● For animal use only.
● Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
● This product should not be given to animals intended for human consumption.
● Protect from freezing.
● Store in cool, dry place.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Manufactured by: Cox Veterinary Laboratory, Inc., 1865 Pressley Rd., Chester, SC 29706
NET CONTENTS: 30 mL
1865 PRESSLEY ROAD, CHESTER, SC, 29706
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the Hem-O-Tone information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the US product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2020 Animalytix LLC. Updated: 2020-10-21