HealthLink GBG Foaming Instant Hand SanitizerThis page contains information on HealthLink GBG Foaming Instant Hand Sanitizer for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- HealthLink GBG Foaming Instant Hand Sanitizer Indications
- Warnings and cautions for HealthLink GBG Foaming Instant Hand Sanitizer
- Direction and dosage information for HealthLink GBG Foaming Instant Hand Sanitizer
HealthLink GBG Foaming Instant Hand SanitizerThis treatment applies to the following species:
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. CONTENTS UNDER PRESSURE.
Do not puncture or incinerate. Do not use near fire or flame.
Do not expose to temperatures above 120°F.
Avoid contact with eyes. Use only according to label directions.
Call Regional Poison Control Center for further assistance if necessary.
Ethyl Alcohol 62%
Use for hand-washing to decrease bacteria on the skin, only when water is not available
Flammable, keep away from fire and flames
For external use only
When using this product
● do not get into eyes
● if contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water
Stop use and ask a doctor if
● irritation and redness develop
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
● press valve once to deliver one squirt (about a quarter size) of foaming product onto the palm of your hand
● rub hands together and allow to dry without wiping
Inactive Ingredients: Water, Propane, Isobutane, n-Butane, Emulsifying wax, Fragrance
Manufactured Exclusively For HealthLink, A Family of Medical Products, Jacksonville, FL 32224
7 oz (199 g)
Clorox Professional Products Company
1221 BROADWAY, OAKLAND, CA, 94612
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the HealthLink GBG Foaming Instant Hand Sanitizer information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the US product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2019 Animalytix LLC. Updated: 2019-01-22