Gluquat (Canada)This page contains information on Gluquat for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Gluquat Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Gluquat
- Direction and dosage information for Gluquat
GluquatThis treatment applies to the following species:
FOR INDUSTRIAL AND INSTITUTIONAL USE ONLY
READ THE LABEL BEFORE USING
GLUQUAT IS A GLUTARALDEHYDE/QUATERNARY AMMONIUM BASED DISINFECTANT USED FOR THE CLEANING AND DISINFECTION OF HOG AND POULTRY HOUSING FACILITIES, LIVESTOCK TRUCKS AND TRAILERS AND EQUIPMENT.
PROVEN TO BE HIGHLY EFFECTIVE ON A WIDE RANGE OF BACTERIA AND VIRUSES INCLUDING E. COLI, SALMONELLA, LISTERIA AND CIRCOVIRUS.
DIRECTION FOR USE
1. Remove all animals and feed. Then remove all dirt, manure, debris from floor or surface.
2. Pre-rinse with high pressure water to pre-clean.
3. Clean with an alkaline cleaner (Premise Degreaser)
4. Rinse with high pressure water.
5. Apply GLUQUAT (as directed) to disinfect the cleaned surface by a foaming applicator. Use 20 mL of GLUQUAT per 5 litres of water (1:250). Allow a minimum contact time of 10 minutes.
6. Allow the disinfected surface to air for 4 hours before admitting livestock.
DO NOT STORE IN FOOD PROCESSING OR FOOD STORAGE AREAS.
Octyl Decyl Dimethyl Ammonium Chloride
Dioctyl Dimethyl Ammonium Chloride
Didecyl Dimethyl Ammonium Chloride
Alkyl (C12, 40%, C14, 50%, C16, 10%) Dimethyl Benzyl Ammonium Chloride
REFER TO MATERIAL SAFETY DATA SHEET
Irritating to eyes and skin. Harmful if swallowed.
Wear rubber gloves and safety goggles when handling. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
FIRST AID MEASURES:
In case of accidental contact, flush with plenty of water. For eyes, if irritation persists, consult a physician. In case of ingestion, do not induce vomiting. Administer plenty of water or milk, call a physician.
MANUFACTURED BY: WEST PENETONE INC., 10,900 rue Secant Street, Montreal (Anjou), QC H1J 1S5
(514) 355-4660 - 800 361-8927
Branches in principal cities.
NET CONTENTS: 4x4 L case, 20 L pail, 55 L keg, 205 L drum
Product code: 1117
MADE IN CANADA
NAC No.: 13420000
10,900 SECANT STREET, MONTREAL (ANJOU), QC, H1J 1S5
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the Gluquat information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the Canadian product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2017 North American Compendiums. Updated: 2017-07-10