FryVacc 1 (Canada)This page contains information on FryVacc 1 for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- FryVacc 1 Indications
- Warnings and cautions for FryVacc 1
- Direction and dosage information for FryVacc 1
FryVacc 1This treatment applies to the following species:
Flavobacterium Columnare Bacterin
For Veterinary Use Only
For the vaccination of healthy salmonids against Columnaris Disease by mucoid strains of Flavobacterium columnare (Flexibacter columnaris).
FryVacc 1 contains only formalin inactivated cultures of Flavobacterium columnare (Flexibacter columnaris).
No other preservative is used.
Vaccination should precede exposure of vaccinates to the disease agent by 250 degree-days (number of days multiplied by the mean water temperature (°C) during period). The bacterin is recommended for immunization of salmonids that are 3 grams or more in size.
Method Of Administration
For immersion delivery, dilute entire contents of this container with 9 litres of clean hatchery water. Measure diluted bacterin in a suitable plastic container. Add fish to attain a density of 500 g per litre of diluted bacterin. Expose fish for 30 seconds then drain bacterin from fish. Return fish to holding facility. Repeat until a total of 20 groups have been vaccinated in this manner.
1. Shake well before using.
2. Store between 2 - 7°C (35 - 45°F). DO NOT FREEZE.
3. Use entire contents when first opened.
4. Vaccinate healthy fish only.
5. Do not vaccinate within 21 days of slaughter.
6. The vaccinal solution should be within 2°C of the ambient water temperature.
7. After 20 groups have been immersed, the diluted bacterin should be disposed of according to local waste disposal regulations and/or requirements.
Manufacturer: NOVARTIS ANIMAL HEALTH CANADA Inc., Charlottetown, P.E.I., Canada (Can. Vet. Biol. Estab. Lic. No. 40)
NAC No.: 12350014
(Aqua Health Business)
37 MCCARVILLE ST., WEST ROYALTY INDUSTRIAL PARK, CHARLOTTETOWN, PE, C1E 2A7
|Sales and Technical Information:||1-800-387-6325|
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the FryVacc 1 information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the Canadian product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2017 North American Compendiums. Updated: 2017-05-31