FreshThis page contains information on Fresh for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Fresh Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Fresh
- Direction and dosage information for Fresh
FreshThis treatment applies to the following species:
A. PRE-MILKING (PRE-DIPPING)
1. Thoroughly clean all teats. If water or sanitizer is used to clean the teats, be sure to completely dry the teats with a single service paper towel.
2. Forestrip two or three steams of milk.
3. Dip the cow’s teats full length with REFRESH.
4. Wait 15-30 seconds.
5. Remove all residues by thoroughly drying the teats with a clean, single service paper towel.
6. Attach milker unit.
B. POST-MILKING (POST-DIPPING)
1. Immediately after milking, dip all teats to the base of the udder with REFRESH Teat Dip.
2. On dry cows, dip each teat once each day for five days following the last milking.
1. Use teat dipping cups made of plastic, rubber, or stainless steel. Do not use cups made of aluminum.
2. When used solution becomes dirty and/or loses color noticeably, discard solution.
3. Do not use this product for cleaning or sanitizing of equipment.
IF SPLASHED IN EYES: Rinse thoroughly with plenty of water, also under the eyelids. If symptoms persist, call a physician.
IN CASE OF CONTACT: Wash skin with soap and water. If symptoms persist, call a physician.
IF INHALED: Move to fresh air. If symptoms persist, call a physician.
IF SWALLOWED: Drink plenty of water. Do NOT induce vomiting. Consult a physician if necessary.
Alpha lauryl-omega-carboxy-poly (oxyethylene) - iodine complex (providing 1.005% titratable iodine, equivalent to 10,000 parts per million titratable iodine.
Minimum pH: 4.00 Glycerine: 10.0%.
MANUFACTURED BY SURPASS CHEMICAL COMPANY, 1254 BROADWAY, ALBANY NY, 12204
Site Reg. No. 57159
U.S. Patent 6,348,206 and Patent Pending
NET CONTENTS 15 GALLONS, 30 GALLONS, 55 GALLONS, 300 GALLONS
1254 BROADWAY, ALBANY, NY, 12204
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the Fresh information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the US product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2017 North American Compendiums. Updated: 2017-11-28