Fresh 'n Clean Medi-Cleen Medicated ShampooThis page contains information on Fresh 'n Clean Medi-Cleen Medicated Shampoo for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Fresh 'n Clean Medi-Cleen Medicated Shampoo Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Fresh 'n Clean Medi-Cleen Medicated Shampoo
- Direction and dosage information for Fresh 'n Clean Medi-Cleen Medicated Shampoo
Fresh 'n Clean Medi-Cleen Medicated ShampooThis treatment applies to the following species:
For relief of itchy, scaling and dry skin
what does it do?
● Helps soften the skin and aid in the relief of scaling dandruff, dermatitis, itching and dry skin as it gently cleans and controls pet body odor.
● Nonirritating and nondrying.
● pH balanced for pet’s skin and coat.
who should use it:
● For all dogs, especially dogs with dandruff, dermatitis, itching and dry skin to maintain a healthy skin & coat and control odor.
how to use it:
1. Shake well before using.
2. Wet coat with warm water.
3. Pour shampoo along pet’s back.
4. Work shampoo into coat. Add more if needed.
6. Shampoo again and LEAVE LATHER ON FOR 10 MINUTES.
7. Rinse until water is free of suds.
Use as often as needed. Persistent cases may require two or three treatments at one week intervals.
If conditions being treated persist, discontinue use and consult a veterinarian.
what to use with FRESH’N CLEAN® shampoo:
Use as part of a grooming regimen including FRESH’N CLEAN® Cologne Finishing Sprays to keep your pet looking, feeling and smelling its best between shampoos. Also use LINATONE Shed Relief daily in the pet’s diet to maintain healthy skin and coat.
Cleansing agents (sodium laureth sulfate, sodium lauryl sulfate), conditioner (cocamide diethanolamine), dead skin remover (salicylic acid) and antibacterial agent (4-chloro-3, 5-xylenol).
KEEP THIS AND ALL MEDICINALS OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Distributed by PBI-Gordon Corporation, An Employee-Owned Company, Kansas City, MO 64101
Questions? Call 1-800-690-6455
Mon-Fri 9am-5pm CT
MADE IN USA
18 FL OZ (1 PT 2 FL OZ) 533 mL
Distributed by PETAG, INC.
255 KEYES AVENUE, HAMPSHIRE, IL, 60140
Copyright © 2023 Animalytix LLC. Updated: 2023-05-30