EquinimeThis page contains information on Equinime for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Equinime Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Equinime
- Direction and dosage information for Equinime
EquinimeThis treatment applies to the following species:
Active Ingredient(s): Each scoop contains:
Vitamins: A, B1 (thiamine), B2 (riboflavin), B6, K1, chlorine, biotin and niacin.
Minerals: Calcium, iron, zinc, copper, potassium and magnesium.
Amino acids: Valine, lysine, arginine, isoleucine, methionine, proline, serine and aspartic acid.
A food supplement for horses in training and breeding.
Dosage and AdministrationEQUINIME® can be fed at different times depending on the daily routine:
1. If the horse usually works in the morning, two (2) scoops sprinkled over the morning feed.
2. If the horse usually works in the afternoon, one (1) scoop in the morning feed, one (1) scoop in the afternoon feed. (If the horse is fed only morning and night, combine both in the morning feed.)
3. EQUINIME® can be used two (2) hours prior to any performance.
Feed two (2) to four (4) scoops, depending upon temperament. Two (2) scoops is the average amount. Because of the characteristics of the product, the amount can be increased, if needed, for certain horses. If more information is needed, consult a veterinarian.
Presentation: 2 lb. and 5 lb. sizes.
NAC No.: 13720000
P.O. BOX 81, HUNTSVILLE, MO, 65259
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the Equinime information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the US product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2017 North American Compendiums. Updated: 2017-02-06