EquineVet Gel SheetThis page contains information on EquineVet Gel Sheet for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- EquineVet Gel Sheet Indications
- Warnings and cautions for EquineVet Gel Sheet
- Direction and dosage information for EquineVet Gel Sheet
EquineVet Gel SheetThis treatment applies to the following species:
A Clear Hydrogel Sheet Topical Wound Dressing for radiation reactions, red irritated and broken skin, partial-thickness draining and non-draining wounds, 1st and 2nd degree burns, and Non-infected wounds.
CONTENTS STERILE UNLESS PACKAGE IS OPENED OR DAMAGED.
Directions For Use
1. Gently cleanse wound with a suitable wound cleanser such as CarraVet® Acemannan Wound Cleanser or EquineVet™ Acemannan Wound Cleanser.
2. Peel open package and remove EquineVet® Gel Sheet using a clean technique. Ensure the clear polyethylene backing remains attached to the hydrogel sheet. It may tend to adhere to the package.
3. Remove colored polyethylene film backing and discard.
4. Apply uncovered (hydrogel) side to wound. Clear polyethylene backing should remain intact on opposite side. Allow EquineVet® Gel Sheet to overlap intact skin (may be cut to fit if desired).
5. Change as often as necessary to maintain moist wound.
Manufactured for: CarraVet, P.O. Box 1241, Palmetto, Ga. 30268
Made in USA
Date of issuance:
1 Single 3.75” X 3.75 Clear
01/10/11 # 1000, Rev. 0
NAC No.: 15720110
P.O. BOX 1241, PALMETTO, GA, 30268
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the EquineVet Gel Sheet information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the US product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2017 North American Compendiums. Updated: 2017-07-10