ENDOSERUMThis page contains information on ENDOSERUM for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- ENDOSERUM Indications
- Warnings and cautions for ENDOSERUM
- Direction and dosage information for ENDOSERUM
ENDOSERUMThis treatment applies to the following species:
SALMONELLA TYPHIMURIUM ANTIBODY, EQUINE ORIGIN
Re-17 Derived Mutagenically
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY
Cross protective antibodies are recommended for attenuating the effects of Salmonella typhimurium and Escherichia coli in equids when administered prior to challenge. Increases circulating levels of IgG anti-endotoxin antibodies. Also recommended for use in neonatal foals for treatment of failure of passive transfer. Because antibodies may be rapidly depleted during Gram negative diseases, administration should be repeated if signs of endotoxemia recur or persist. Prepared from healthy horses negative for equine infectious anemia (EIA), brucellosis, piroplasmosis, dourine, glanders and anti-red blood cell antibodies.
ADMINISTRATION & DOSAGE: Shake well before use.
● Administer intravenously 0.7 mL/lb (1.5 mL/kg) of body weight prior to the onset of endotoxemia.
● For treatment of Failure Passive Transfer: Administer intravenously 7.0 mL/lb (15 mL/kg) of body weight.
● Dilute with an equal or larger volume of sterile physiological saline or lactated Ringer’s solution. Warm to room temperature. Administration should not be completed in less than 30 minutes.
Sales restricted to licensed veterinarians. Do not freeze. Store at 2-7°C (35-45°F). Use entire contents when opened. Do not use within 21 days of slaughter. If an anaphylactoid reaction occurs, administer epinephrine.
Endovac Animal Health, Columbia, MO 65201, USA
U.S. Veterinary License No. 345
U.S. Patent No. 5641492
Subsidiary of IMMVAC INC.
6080 BASS LANE, COLUMBIA, MO, 65201
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the ENDOSERUM information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the US product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2020 Animalytix LLC. Updated: 2020-10-21