Effol Winter Hoof Gel (Canada)This page contains information on Effol Winter Hoof Gel for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Effol Winter Hoof Gel Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Effol Winter Hoof Gel
- Direction and dosage information for Effol Winter Hoof Gel
Effol Winter Hoof GelThis treatment applies to the following species:
PROTECTS AGAINST DAMP
rosemary, clove, babassu oil
provides reliable protection for damp hooves in winter
● rich oils such as rosemary, clove and babassu oil penetrate deep into the hoof, which grows slower in winter, and have a long-lasting effect
● protects against damp, mud and moist bedding.
● creates a beautiful shine
Application: Apply daily to the outer hoof wall. Massaging in on the coronet supports healthy hoof growth right from the beginning. Keep out of reach of children. Contains Eugenol. May produce an allergic reaction.
Made in Germany
SCHWEIZER-EFFAX GMBH, D-48356 Nordwalde, Westring 24
Telefon +49 (0) 2573-9373-0
A-4641 Steinhaus/Wels, Engerbergstr. 5
Tel. +43 (0) 7242 46909-0
500 ml (17.6 fl. oz.)
24 COMMERCE CRESCENT, ACTON, ON, L7J 2X3
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the Effol Winter Hoof Gel information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the Canadian product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2017 North American Compendiums. Updated: 2017-02-06