EFAC Periodontal HealthThis page contains information on EFAC Periodontal Health for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- EFAC Periodontal Health Indications
- Warnings and cautions for EFAC Periodontal Health
- Direction and dosage information for EFAC Periodontal Health
EFAC Periodontal HealthThis treatment applies to the following species:
Natural Support for Healthy Gums
Ask your veterinarian if EFAC Chews can benefit your pet’s joint health!
AWARD WINNING RESEARCH
Active Ingredients per Capsule
EFAC Proprietary Blend (bovine source)
Carob Glycerin, Gelatin, Mixed Tocopherols, Olive Oil, Soybean Oil
Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
If animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
Federal law prohibits the off-label use of this product in ruminants.
For use in dogs and cats only.
Recommended for periodontal and gum health.
Directions For Use
- Apply to the gums daily for the 1st month and every other day thereafter for maintenance.
- Cut off end of softgel capsule, squeeze the contents out and apply to gums with finger, a small soft brush or a Q-tip.
- Alternatively for cats, apply to nose or paw for cat to lick onto the gums.
- For large dogs more than one softgel may be required.
For animal use only.
Keep out of reach of children and animals.
In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Product Made in USA
Hope Science, Coronado, CA
NAC No.: 61210010
P.O. BOX 181825, CORONADO, CA, 92178
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the EFAC Periodontal Health information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the US product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2016 North American Compendiums. Updated: 2016-08-21