EFAC Joint Health Softgels for CatsThis page contains information on EFAC Joint Health Softgels for Cats for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- EFAC Joint Health Softgels for Cats Indications
- Warnings and cautions for EFAC Joint Health Softgels for Cats
- Direction and dosage information for EFAC Joint Health Softgels for Cats
EFAC Joint Health Softgels for CatsThis treatment applies to the following species:
Natural Support for Joint Health
Ask your veterinarian if EFAC can benefit your pet’s periodontal or gum health!
AWARD WINNING RESEARCH
Active Ingredients per Capsule
EFAC Proprietary Blend (bovine source)
Carob Glycerin, Gelatin, Mixed Tocopherols, Olive Oil, Soybean Oil
Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
If animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
Federal law prohibits the off-label use of this product in ruminants.
For use in cats only.
Recommended for joint health.
Directions For Use
- Use two capsules a week.
- Cut off the end of the softgel capsule and squeeze the contents out.
- If difficulty is encountered administering orally, apply to cat’s nose for them to lick it off.
- For faster results you can double the dose for the first month.
For animal use only.
Keep out of reach of children and animals.
In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
10 week supply
Product Made in USA
Hope Science, Coronado, CA
NAC No.: 61210050
P.O. BOX 181825, CORONADO, CA, 92178
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the EFAC Joint Health Softgels for Cats information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the US product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2018 North American Compendiums. Updated: 2018-05-30