DVM Remend Wound Spray Gel For Dogs and CatsThis page contains information on DVM Remend Wound Spray Gel For Dogs and Cats for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- DVM Remend Wound Spray Gel For Dogs and Cats Indications
- Warnings and cautions for DVM Remend Wound Spray Gel For Dogs and Cats
- Direction and dosage information for DVM Remend Wound Spray Gel For Dogs and Cats
DVM Remend Wound Spray Gel For Dogs and CatsThis treatment applies to the following species:
Caution: Federal law restricts this product to use by or on the order of a licensed veterinarian.
Remend® Wound Spray helps support the healing process for superficial wounds of the skin (cuts, abrasions and lacerations) on dogs and cats. Remend® Wound Spray contains a cross-linked, modified hyaluronic acid which helps provide a suitable environment for facilitating cell migration during the healing process. Remend® helps enhance healing, leaving less room for scarring of the epithelium. Remend® Wound Spray contains approximately 125 individual spray deliveries.
DVM Remend Wound Spray Gel For Dogs and Cats Indications
For use on minor, non-infected skin wounds, abrasions and lacerations in dogs and cats.
The efficacy of this product is supported by research done at a major university. This patented, modified hyaluronic acid cross-linking technology enhances the rate of healing minor injuries to the skin.
Hyasent-S, Sodium Chloride, Disodium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Potassium Phosphate.
Warning: For animal use only.
For medical emergencies or to report adverse reactions call 1-800-255-6826.
1. Use gloves to ensure sterility and cleanliness.
2. Properly clean the injured site where the spray gel will be applied.
3. Spray Remend® Wound Spray Gel to completely cover wound site.
4. After spray material is in place, the wound may be bandaged per normal treatment of wounds or, as directed by your veterinarian.
5. A single daily application may be sufficient to enhance wound closure in fresh, uncomplicated wounds. More complex wounds may require further treatment to accelerate closure. Consult your veterinarian.
6. To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface.
7. Replace cap securely after using.
Product should be stored at room temperature, away from any heat source. DO NOT FREEZE.
15 mL spray-dispenser bottle
For customer service or to obtain product information, contact Bayer at 1-800-255-6826.
Bayer, the Bayer Cross, DVM & Design and Remend are registered trademarks of Bayer.
Manufactured for Bayer HealthCare LLC, Shawnee Mission, KS 66201
Regulations for product use are established by country. Information contained on this site pertains only to the United States of America, and is not intended to provide adequate information for product use. Before using or dispensing any product, read and carefully observe the label directions.
Animal Health Division
P.O. BOX 390, SHAWNEE MISSION, KS, 66201-0390
|Customer Service Tel.:||800-633-3796|
|Customer Service Fax:||800-344-4219|
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the DVM Remend Wound Spray Gel For Dogs and Cats information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the US product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2016 North American Compendiums. Updated: 2016-10-31