DVM Remend Eye Lubricating Drops For Dogs and CatsThis page contains information on DVM Remend Eye Lubricating Drops For Dogs and Cats for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- DVM Remend Eye Lubricating Drops For Dogs and Cats Indications
- Warnings and cautions for DVM Remend Eye Lubricating Drops For Dogs and Cats
- Direction and dosage information for DVM Remend Eye Lubricating Drops For Dogs and Cats
DVM Remend Eye Lubricating Drops For Dogs and CatsThis treatment applies to the following species:
Caution: Federal law restricts this product to use by or on the order of a licensed veterinarian.
Remend® Eye Lubricating Drops help support moisture and lubrication of the eye surface in dogs and cats. Composed of cross-linked, modified hyaluronic acid in a preservative-free gel, Remend® Eye Lubricating Drops help maintain a normal, healthy environment of the eye surface to support lubrication and moisturization of the eye and to help minimize potential dryness and irritation.
DVM Remend Eye Lubricating Drops For Dogs and Cats Indications
For conditions where eye lubrication and moistening may be of benefit in dogs and cats.
The efficacy of modified hyaluronic acid cross-linking technology is supported by research done at major universities.
Water, Hyasent-S, Sodium Chloride, Disodium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Potassium Phosphate.
Warning: For animal use only.
For medical emergencies or to report adverse reactions call 1-800-255-6826.
1. Carefully remove cap from bottle.
2. Place 1 to 2 drops directly on to the eye. The natural movement of the eyelid will distribute the gel over the eye surface.
3. Remend® Eye Lubricating Drops should be applied 2 times each day or as eye lubrication is needed.
4. To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of the container to any surface.
5. Replace cap securely after using.
Product should be stored at room temperature, away from any heat source, or may be stored in the refrigerator. If refrigerated, the product should be allowed to warm to room temperature prior to use. DO NOT FREEZE.
For customer service or to obtain product information, contact Bayer at 1-800-255-6826.
10 mL dropper bottle
Bayer, the Bayer Cross, DVM & Design and Remend are registered trademarks of Bayer.
Manufactured for Bayer HealthCare LLC, Shawnee Mission, KS 66201
Regulations for product use are established by country. Information contained on this site pertains only to the United States of America, and is not intended to provide adequate information for product use. Before using or dispensing any product, read and carefully observe the label directions.
Distributed by ELANCO US, INC.
2500 INNOVATION WAY, GREENFIELD, IN, 46140
Copyright © 2023 Animalytix LLC. Updated: 2023-02-28