DVM Remend Corneal Repair Gel For Dogs and CatsThis page contains information on DVM Remend Corneal Repair Gel For Dogs and Cats for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- DVM Remend Corneal Repair Gel For Dogs and Cats Indications
- Warnings and cautions for DVM Remend Corneal Repair Gel For Dogs and Cats
- Direction and dosage information for DVM Remend Corneal Repair Gel For Dogs and Cats
DVM Remend Corneal Repair Gel For Dogs and CatsThis treatment applies to the following species:
Caution: Federal law restricts this product to use by or on the order of a licensed veterinarian.
Remend® Corneal Repair Gel can be utilized in the treatment of acute injuries to the cornea. The corneal repair gel drops are composed of cross-linked, modified hyaluronic acid, which provides a suitable environment to facilitate cell migration, thereby enhancing healing and leaving less room for scarring. Remend® Corneal Repair Gel does not contain an antibiotic.
DVM Remend Corneal Repair Gel For Dogs and Cats Indications
For use in acute, non-infected corneal ulcers in dogs and cats.
The efficacy of this product is supported by research done at major universities. This patented, modified hyaluronic acid cross-linking technology improves the rate of healing of corneal ulcers.
Water, Hyasent-S, Sodium Chloride, Disodium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Potassium Phosphate.
Warning: For animal use only.
For medical emergencies or to report adverse reactions call 1-800-255-6826.
1. Use gloves to assure sterility and cleanliness.
2. Place 1 to 2 drops directly onto injured cornea. The natural movement of the eyelid will distribute the gel over the eye surface.
3. Remend® Corneal Repair Gel should be applied 2 times each day until corneal repair is complete.
4. To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of the container to any surface.
5. Replace cap securely after using.
Product should be stored at room temperature, away from any heat source, or may be stored in the refrigerator. If refrigerated, the product should be allowed to warm to room temperature prior to use. DO NOT FREEZE.
3 mL dropper bottle
For customer service or to obtain product information, contact Bayer at 1-800-255-6826.
Bayer, the Bayer Cross, DVM & Design and Remend are registered trademarks of Bayer.
Manufactured for Bayer HealthCare LLC, Shawnee Mission, KS 66201
Regulations for product use are established by country. Information contained on this site pertains only to the United States of America, and is not intended to provide adequate information for product use. Before using or dispensing any product, read and carefully observe the label directions.
Distributed by ELANCO US, INC.
2500 INNOVATION WAY, GREENFIELD, IN, 46140
Copyright © 2023 Animalytix LLC. Updated: 2023-11-27