Dihexamin Udder Wash (Canada)This page contains information on Dihexamin Udder Wash for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Dihexamin Udder Wash Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Dihexamin Udder Wash
- Direction and dosage information for Dihexamin Udder Wash
Dihexamin Udder WashThis treatment applies to the following species:
Chlorhexidine Digluconate Udder Wash
For Veterinary Use Only
Dihexamin Teat Dip is a chlorhexidine digluconate based udder wash. Used regularly as directed it will help to control mastitis by reducing the bacterial count of Staphylococcus aureus and Streptococcus agalactiae on the udder and teats.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Do not take internally. Avoid contact with eyes. If accidental contact with eyes should occur, flush with running water for at least 15 minutes and obtain medical attention.
Udder Washing Directions
1. Prepare a solution in a plastic pail using 30 mL of Dihexamin Udder Wash per 10 litres of 45°C water.
2. Approximately one minute before applying teat cups dip a single service paper towel into the Dihexamin Udder Wash solution, wash and massage the udder thoroughly for sanitizing and udder stimulation. Discard the paper towel.
3. Using a single service paper towel dry the udder and teats before applying teat cups.
Keep container stoppered. Keep from freezing.
Diversey, Inc. Emergency No: 800 851 7145
Diversey Canada, 2401 Bristol Circle, Oakville Ontario L6H 6P1 Canada
4 x 3.78 L (1 U.S. gal)
NAC No.: 11860012
3755 LAIRD ROAD, MISSISSAUGA, ON, L5H 0A3
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the Dihexamin Udder Wash information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the Canadian product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2017 North American Compendiums. Updated: 2017-05-31