The originating document has been archived. We cannot confirm the completeness, accuracy and currency of the content.
Dihexamin Teat Dip (Canada)This page contains information on Dihexamin Teat Dip for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Dihexamin Teat Dip Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Dihexamin Teat Dip
- Direction and dosage information for Dihexamin Teat Dip
Dihexamin Teat DipThis treatment applies to the following species:
Chlorhexidine Digluconate Teat Dip
For Veterinary Use Only
Dihexamin Teat Dip is a chlorhexidine digluconate based dip for the daily treatment of dairy cattle teats. Used regularly in a program of udder hygiene, it will help to control mastitis by reducing new intramammary infections caused by Staphylococcus aureus and Streptococcus agalactiae.
Do not take internally. Avoid contact with eyes. If accidental contact with eyes should occur, flush with running water for at least 15 minutes and obtain medical attention.
Directions For Use
1. Fill the Diversey Teat Dip Cup or another suitable vessel with Dihexamin Teat Dip. No dilution is required.
2. After each milking raise the cup over each teat to completely wet the teats with Dihexamin Teat Dip.
3. Remove the cup and allow the teats to drain and dry.
4. Discard the solution in the cup when it becomes visibly dirty or if sediment is introduced.
5. Teat dipping cup and reservoir should be emptied and thoroughly washed after each milking before re-use.
6. When a cow is being dried off, the teats should be dipped in Dihexamin Teat Dip for 4-5 days after the last milking. Commence twice daily dipping again one week before calving.
Lanolin, glycerin and sorbitol.
KEEP FROM FREEZING.
Manufactured by: © 2011 Diversey, Inc., Sturtevant, WI 53177-1964, U.SA.
All Rights Reserved
Distributed by: Diversey Canada, Inc., 2401 Bristol Circle, Oakville Ontario L6H 6P1 Canada
Diversey, Inc. Emergency No: 1 800 851 7145
NAC No.: 11860004
3755 LAIRD ROAD, MISSISSAUGA, ON, L5H 0A3
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the Dihexamin Teat Dip information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the Canadian product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2018 North American Compendiums. Updated: 2018-01-04