Deter-XThis page contains information on Deter-X for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Deter-X Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Deter-X
- Direction and dosage information for Deter-X
Deter-XThis treatment applies to the following species:
Compliance Made Easy™
Pain Reliever • Lick Deterrent
● Relieves pain
● Deters licking
● Promotes healing
Pramoxine HCl 1%
● For the temporary relief of:
• pain associated with incision or wound care
• licking associated with post-operative incision
● May be applied on bandages and IV lines
For external use only
When using this product:
● avoid contact with the eyes
● only for veterinary purposes on cats and dogs
Keep out of reach of children. In case of ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately (1-800-222-1222).
Squeeze tube until a small amount of Deter-X® appears (equal to the surface of a fingertip). Apply gently on and around the area every other day or as directed by veterinarian. Use applicator and/or wear gloves when applying. Cannot be removed with soap and water.
Store at room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
citric acid, denatonium benzoate, diglyceride, glycerin, mineral oil, monoglyceride, propyl gallate, propylene glycol, sorbitol, water
Questions or comments?
Distributed by: bock vet pharma, Ilc, Ellisville, MO, 63011
Deter-X® is a registered trademark and Compliance Made Easy™ is a trademark of Aurora Animal Health, LLC
0.5 OZ (15 gm)
1324 CLARKSON CLAYTON CENTER, SUITE 330, ELLISVILLE, MO, 63011
Copyright © 2022 Animalytix LLC. Updated: 2021-11-29