DeLaval Prima (Canada)This page contains information on DeLaval Prima for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- DeLaval Prima Indications
- Warnings and cautions for DeLaval Prima
- Direction and dosage information for DeLaval Prima
DeLaval PrimaThis treatment applies to the following species:
Antibacterial teat cleanser with moisturizer
ACCELERATED™ HYDROGEN PEROXIDE
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
AVOID CONTACT WITH FOOD
Directions For Use
- Use full strength (Do not dilute).
- Thoroughly clean and sanitize application cup before each milking. Cleansing solution should be changed if it becomes visibly dirty, or if sediment is introduced. Do not pour used teat cleanser back into original container.
- Do not use DeLaval Prima for cleaning or sanitizing equipment.
Skin cleansing instruction
- Immediately after the milking unit is removed, dip the entire teat with DeLaval Prima. Make sure the entire teat is covered to the base of the udder.
- If outside temperature is below freezing, allow DeLaval Prima to air dry on cow’s teats for one minute, before releasing from milking center, then blot dry teats with a single service paper towel. Failure to follow these directions may result in frozen teats and injured animals.
Thoroughly rinse all measuring devices and store out of reach of children. Avoid contamination of food or feed. Avoid storing near heat or open flame. Keep container tightly closed when not in use. If the product is frozen, thaw in a warm room and mix thoroughly before use. Rinse empty container before discarding in a safe manner. Store this product in an area where temperatures are less than 35°C.
Read and understand all label instructions before using this product.
Contact with product can cause irritation to eyes. Keep out of eyes.
Eye Contact: Flush with water. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first five minutes. Then continue flushing. If irritation persists, get medical attention.
If Swallowed: Do not induce vomiting. Give victim 1 to 2 glasses of water. Get medical attention.
For additional information, refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet available from your DeLaval dealer representative.
Water, Glycerin, Hydrogen Peroxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Lactic Acid, Dodecylbenzene
Sulfonic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Yellow #6, Sodium Polyphosphate, Diethylhexyl Sodium Sulfosuccinate
The Accelerated Hydrogen Peroxide technology and logo are the property of Virox Technologies Inc. and are being used under license.
Manufactured for: DeLaval Inc., 2020 Fisher Drive, Peterborough, Ontario, K9J 7B7
Made in Canada
Product Code: 6105
Net contents: 20 L, 55 L, 205 L
NAC No.: 12170101
150-B JAMESON DRIVE, PETERBOROUGH, ON, K9J 0B9
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the DeLaval Prima information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the Canadian product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2018 Animalytix LLC. Updated: 2018-09-28