Cygro 1% Premix (Canada)This page contains information on Cygro 1% Premix for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Cygro 1% Premix Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Cygro 1% Premix
- Direction and dosage information for Cygro 1% Premix
Cygro 1% PremixThis treatment applies to the following species:
Veterinary Use Only
FOR FEED MANUFACTURING USE ONLY
Active Ingredient: Maduramicin ammonium 1% w/w (10 g per kg)
As an aid in the prevention of coccidiosis in broiler chickens and turkeys.
1. Treated chickens or turkeys must not be slaughtered for use in food for at least five days after the latest treatment with this drug.
2. Do not feed to replacement, laying or breeding chickens or turkeys.
3. Keep out of reach of children.
4. Handle with care. When mixing feed, operators should wear protective clothing, safety glasses and face masks. Wash hands thoroughly after feed preparation.
1. Use only as recommended. Do not exceed the recommended level of 5 ppm (mg/kg) as reduced weight gains may result with overdosage.
2. Consult a veterinarian or a poultry pathologist if losses exceed 0.5% in a two-day period.
3. Do not use this feed for treatment of outbreaks of coccidiosis.
4. Do not use in feeds containing pellet binding agents with the exception of bentonite, Pel-Aid or lignosulfonate.
5. Do not feed to replacement or breeding chickens or turkeys.
Cygro 1% Premix Indications
1. For use in broiler chickens as an aid in the prevention of coccidiosis caused by Eimeria acervulina, E. mitis, E. necatrix, E. maxima, E. tenella and E. brunetti.
2. For use in turkeys as an aid in the prevention of coccidiosis caused by Eimeria dispersa, E. gallopavonis, E. meleagrimitis and E. adenoeides.
Directions For Use
1. Thoroughly mix 500 g CYGRO 1% Premix in sufficient feed to produce a final weight of one tonne (1000 kg) and a final concentration of 5 ppm maduramicin ammonium in finished feed (5 mg/kg).
2. To optimize blending into vitamin/mineral supplements and into final feeds, CYGRO 1% premix should be diluted at least 1 to 10 with supplement as feed ingredient prior to incorporation into final mix.
3. Feed continuously as the sole ration from day-old to five days prior to slaughter.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Zoetis is a trademark and Cygro is a registered trademark of Zoetis or its licensors, used under license by Zoetis Canada Inc.
Zoetis Canada Inc, Kirkland QC H9H 4M7
F000012590-CAN1-0 / 730103-05-0A
F000012590-CAN2-0 / 730103-05-0B
NAC No.: 1198477.1
16,740 TRANS-CANADA HIGHWAY, KIRKLAND, QC, H9H 4M7
|Technical Services Canada:||800-461-0917|
|Technical Services USA:||800-366-5288|
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the Cygro 1% Premix information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the Canadian product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2017 North American Compendiums. Updated: 2017-05-31