CrossBlock II For Cats and Kittens (over 9 lbs)This page contains information on CrossBlock II For Cats and Kittens (over 9 lbs) for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- CrossBlock II For Cats and Kittens (over 9 lbs) Indications
- Warnings and cautions for CrossBlock II For Cats and Kittens (over 9 lbs)
- Direction and dosage information for CrossBlock II For Cats and Kittens (over 9 lbs)
CrossBlock II For Cats and Kittens (over 9 lbs)This treatment applies to the following species:
Over 9 lbs, 8 weeks or older
Kills Flea Larvae
Kills Flea Eggs
● Effectively stops existing flea infestation by killing adult fleas and prevents further re-infestation
● Kills re-infesting fleas within 2 hours
● Breaks the flea life cycle and prevents flea eggs from developing into adult fleas
● Effective once a month flea protection
● CrossBlock II™ for Cats is waterproof after application
CrossBlock II™ For Cats treats and prevents further flea infestation on cats and kittens 8 weeks and older
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
CrossBlock II For Cats and Kittens (over 9 lbs) Caution
Use only on cats and kittens weighing over 9 lbs. and 8 weeks of age or older
READ ENTIRE LABEL BEFORE EACH USE
Use only on cats and kittens 8 weeks or older weighing at least 2 lbs
HAZARDS TO HUMANS
CrossBlock II For Cats and Kittens (over 9 lbs) Caution
Harmful if swallowed. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and warm water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. Keep out of reach of children.
HAZARDS TO DOMESTIC ANIMALS
FOR EXTERNAL USE ON CATS ONLY. DO NOT USE ON DOGS.
Do not use on kittens under 8 weeks of age or weighing less than 2 lbs. Do not treat your cat with more than one pesticide at a time. As with any product, consult your veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, medicated, pregnant or nursing cats. Individual sensitivities, while rare, may occur after using ANY pesticide products for cats. If signs persist, or become more severe, consult a veterinarian immediately. If your cat is on medication, consult your veterinarian before using this or any pesticide product.
Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice.
Have a person sip a glass of water if able to swallow.
Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by the poison control center or doctor.
Do not give anything to an unconscious person.
If in eyes:
Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes.
Remove contact lenses, if present after the first 5 minutes then continue rinsing eye.
Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
If on skin or clothing:
Wash with plenty of soap and water.
Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor or going for treatment. You may contact 1-800-999-0297 weekdays between 9am and 6pm EST or 1-888-426-4435 for emergency medical treatment information.
Monitor your cat after application. Although side effects are rare, some cats may experience some temporary irritation at the site of the product application such as redness, scratching or other signs of discomfort. If these or other side effects occur, consult your veterinarian or call 1-800-999-0297. If your cat has an unusual reaction to the initial application, consult a veterinarian before repeating application. Gastrointestinal signs such as hypersalivation, vomiting or diarrhea have been reported.
Directions For Use
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
CONSUMER INFORMATION RESTRICTIONS:
● Do not allow children to apply product.
● For use only on cats and kittens 8 weeks and older.
● Do not use on other animals.
● Do not apply to cats or kittens weighing less than 2 lbs.
● Weigh your cat to be sure you are using the right size product for your cat.
● Do not apply more than one tube per treatment, even for larger cats.
● Do not split one tube between two cats.
● Do not have contact or allow children to have contact with treated area until completely dry.
TO PREVENT HARM TO YOU AND YOUR CAT, READ ENTIRE LABEL BEFORE EACH USE. FOLLOW ALL DIRECTIONS AND PRECAUTIONARY STATEMENTS CAREFULLY.
FOR EXTERNAL USE ON CATS ONLY. DO NOT USE ON OTHER ANIMALS.
1 Tear through perforation
2 Fold back the safety tab
3 Cut with scissors to open applicator
HOW TO APPLY:
1. The cat should be standing or in a comfortable position for easy application.
2. Part the hair down to the level of the skin, and slowly apply the product at the base of the cat’s head until the applicator is completely empty. Avoid superficial application to the cat’s hair.
3. Do not get the product in the cat’s eyes or mouth. Do not allow your cat to ingest this product. Salivation may occur if the cat ingests the product immediately after treatment. Do not use more than one tube on cats greater than 9 lbs.
4. Discard the empty applicator as outlined in the Storage and Disposal section.
5. Repeat every month, or as recommended by your veterinarian.
FREQUENCY OF APPLICATION
The presence of fleas on cats may cause a sensitive skin disorder due to the feeding activity of fleas. This is called flea allergy dermatitis (FAD). CrossBlock II™ for Cats kills fleas that may cause FAD. Treatment of CrossBlock II™ For Cats will kill fleas on cats and kittens within 12 hours. It is possible pre-existing pupae in the environment may continue to emerge for 6 weeks or longer depending on climatic conditions. Use CrossBlock II™ for Cats monthly for the control of fleas.
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL
Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage or disposal.
PESTICIDE STORAGE: Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
PESTICIDE DISPOSAL AND CONTAINER HANDLING: Non-refillable container. Do not reuse or refill this container. If empty: Place in trash or offer for recycling, if available. If partly filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
LIMITED WARRANTY AND LIMITATION OF DAMAGES
Seller warrants that the material conforms to the chemical parameters of the US EPA registration and the label. To the extent consistent with applicable law, seller makes no warranty, express or implied, other than indicated on the label. Buyer and user assume all risk of use and handling of this material. To the extent consistent with applicable law, any damages arising from use of this product or a breach of this warranty shall be limited to direct damages and shall not include consequential or incidental damages such as loss of profit or values.
D93110C-US / 08-A1-v1
MWI Animal Health, Boise, ID 83705
Distributed by: MWI, Boise, ID 83705
CrossBlock II™ trademark is the property of MWI Animal Health
EPA Reg. No. 83399-16
EPA Est. No. 74720-DEU-01
Made in Germany
0.081 fl. oz. (3 Doses, each 0.027 fl. oz.)
Distributed by MWI Animal Health
3041 W. PASADENA DR., BOISE, ID, 83705
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the CrossBlock II For Cats and Kittens (over 9 lbs) information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the US product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2019 Animalytix LLC. Updated: 2019-01-22