Clenz-a-dent RF2 Wax Home CareThis page contains information on Clenz-a-dent RF2 Wax Home Care for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Clenz-a-dent RF2 Wax Home Care Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Clenz-a-dent RF2 Wax Home Care
- Direction and dosage information for Clenz-a-dent RF2 Wax Home Care
Clenz-a-dent RF2 Wax Home CareThis treatment applies to the following species:
DENTAL PROTECTION WAX FOR DOGS AND CATS
- Plaque and tartar control
- Freshens breath
RF2 - dental biofilm control
Oral hygiene in dogs and cats.
The regular use of CLENZ-A-DENT™ RF2 Wax prevents plaque and tartar build-up and helps fight bad breath.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
1. Start a few days before the first application by getting your animal used to:
- the massage of his cheek
- the pulling up of his lip until teeth and gum are visible
- the touch of your finger on his teeth and gum
2. Put some wax on your gloved finger
3. Pull away the lip and apply the wax on the teeth at the gingival border in a thin layer. No need to brush or rinse. The persistence of the wax on the teeth allows for a long-lasting effect. 1 application per day.
Can be used in a protocol with other CLENZ-A-DENT™ products for effective home dental care. The veterinarian’s recommendations should be followed.
Microcristalline wax, paraffinum liquidum, RF2-rheum palmatum, purified water, isopropyl alcohol, cetearyl alcohol, stearalkonium chloride, Cl61565
CONTENTS: 1 tube of 40g with 20 disposable finger gloves.
Store in a cool and dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
FOR VETERINARIAN USE ONLY.
SOGEVAL Laboratories, Inc., 635 Fritz Drive, Coppell, Texas 75019
NAC No.: 14430200
5605 MACARTHUR BLVD., SUITE 740, IRVING, TX, 75038
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the Clenz-a-dent RF2 Wax Home Care information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the US product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2017 North American Compendiums. Updated: 2017-07-10