Clenz-a-dent RF2 Water Additive/Mouth RinseThis page contains information on Clenz-a-dent RF2 Water Additive/Mouth Rinse for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Clenz-a-dent RF2 Water Additive/Mouth Rinse Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Clenz-a-dent RF2 Water Additive/Mouth Rinse
- Direction and dosage information for Clenz-a-dent RF2 Water Additive/Mouth Rinse
Clenz-a-dent RF2 Water Additive/Mouth RinseThis treatment applies to the following species:
RF2 - dental biofilm control
Oral hygiene in dogs and cats
INGREDIENTS: Purified water, glycerin, sorbitol, propylene glycol, rheum palmatum (source of RF2), methylparaben, sodium saccharinate, propylparaben, coloring.
Does not contain Xylitol.
PROPERTIES: CLENZ-A-DENT™ RF2 Water Additive/Mouth Rinse is a palatable and refreshing solution for the reduction of plaque and bad breath in dogs and cats. CLENZ-A-DENT RF2 contains a unique patented ingredient. RF2 breaks down the biofilm made by bacteria present in the mouth. Biofilm is the first step to plaque and tartar build-up. Therefore CLENZ-A-DENT RF2 disrupts the formation of biofilm and thus prevents plaque build-up and tartar.
RF2 also restores the mouth's natural bacterial balance.
The combined actions of RF2 on tartar build-up and bacterial balance help fight bad breath.
Directions For Use
CLENZ-A-DENT™ RF2 Water Additive/Mouth Rinse is a 2-in-1 product; it can be used either as a water additive or as a mouth rinse.
Shake well before using.
As a water additive:
- for cats and dogs less than 25 lbs: add 5 ml (0.17 fl.oz.) of CLENZ-A-DENT™ RF2 to 475 ml (1 pint) of fresh drinking water daily. Change water everyday even if all has not been consumed.
- for dogs over 25 lbs: add 10 ml (0.34 fl.oz.) of CLENZ-A-DENT™ RF2 to 950 ml (1 quart) of fresh drinking water daily. Change water everyday even if all water has not been consumed.
As a mouth rinse:
Attach the red spraying nozzle to the bottle and apply directly onto the teeth and gums.
CLENZ-A-DENT™ RF2 Water Additive/Mouth Rinse can be used in a protocol with other CLENZ-A-DENT products to optimize oral health. Veterinarian recommendations should be observed.
PRECAUTIONS FOR USE: Keep out of reach of children. Not intended for human consumption.
StorageStore in a cool and dry place. Use within 6 months after opening.
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY
Ceva Animal Health, LLC, Lenexa, KS 66215, 1-800-999-0297
250 ml (8.4 fl. oz.)
NAC No.: 1328031.0
8735 ROSEHILL ROAD, LENEXA, KS, 66215
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the Clenz-a-dent RF2 Water Additive/Mouth Rinse information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the US product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2016 North American Compendiums. Updated: 2016-08-21