Chroniquin Full Spectrum Hemp Oil ExtractThis page contains information on Chroniquin Full Spectrum Hemp Oil Extract for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Chroniquin Full Spectrum Hemp Oil Extract Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Chroniquin Full Spectrum Hemp Oil Extract
- Direction and dosage information for Chroniquin Full Spectrum Hemp Oil Extract
Chroniquin Full Spectrum Hemp Oil ExtractThis treatment applies to the following species:
Give once daily, preferably over food, or orally. May be given twice daily if desired results are not achieved.
Give additional 1/2 mL for each 10 pounds over 65 lbs. Individual pet results may vary. Once desired result is observed, consult your veterinarian about reducing administration levels.
PRODUCT FACTS (PER BOTTLE):
Phytocannabinoids (NMXCB1220™ Hemp Oil Extract)
Other Ingredients: Coconut or Palm Oil
Hemp plants are grown by select farmers from traceable cuttings to maintain consistency.
Plants are then carefully harvested and monitored to ensure quality.
Harvest is cured and dried to help ensure extracted hemp oil has a full spectrum of cannabinoids.
● Contains NMXCB1220™ Hemp Oil Extract, proprietary veterinary researched specifications
● Keep in cool, dry place, out of direct sunlight
● Keep out of reach of children
● Not for human consumption
● For more information, please visit www.chroniquin.com
TRAVCO PRODUCTS, INC., 851 Quality Dr. Lancaster, SC 29720
2 fl. oz. (60 mL)
31.1000.01 / PT-PM-002
30.1007.01 / PT-PM-001
a sister company of Nutramax Laboratories Veterinary Sciences, Inc.
851 QUALITY DRIVE, LANCASTER, SC, 29720
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the Chroniquin Full Spectrum Hemp Oil Extract information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the US product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2021 Animalytix LLC. Updated: 2021-10-04