Chlor 250 Medicated Premix (Canada)This page contains information on Chlor 250 Medicated Premix for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Chlor 250 Medicated Premix Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Chlor 250 Medicated Premix
- Direction and dosage information for Chlor 250 Medicated Premix
Chlor 250 Medicated PremixThis treatment applies to the following species:
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY
44 g per kg;
44 g per kg;
Penicillin G (from penicillin G procaine)
22 g per kg.
INDICATIONS and DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
To reduce the development of antimicrobial resistance and maintain effectiveness, use this antibiotic prudently and for the shortest duration required to achieve the desired clinical outcome.
Add and mix thoroughly into the ration at a rate to provide 2.5 kg CHLOR 250 per metric tonne (1000 kg) of finished (complete) feed.
1. As an aid in the prevention of bacterial enteritis (including Salmonellosis caused by Salmonella choleraesuis, and Vibrio Dysentery) - feed as sole ration during the period of early growth (25 to 30 kg).
2. As an aid in the treatment of bacterial enteritis (including Salmonellosis caused by Salmonella choleraesuis, and Vibrio Dysentery) - feed continuously as the sole ration until three days after symptoms disappear.
NOTE: When treatment claim is made, labels must show this statement: Pigs off feed should be given individual treatment.
Treated animals must not be slaughtered for use in food for at least 10 days after the latest treatment with this drug.
Penicillins and sulfonamides can cause allergic reactions in sensitized individuals. When handling the product, avoid inhalation, oral exposure and direct contact with skin or eyes.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool dry place below 30°C.
NET CONTENTS 25 kg
MANUFACTURED BY Bio Agri Mix LP, PO Box 399, Mitchell, ON N0K 1N0
MADE IN CANADA
P.O. BOX 399, 11 ELLENS STREET, MITCHELL, ON, N0K 1N0
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the Chlor 250 Medicated Premix information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the Canadian product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2019 Animalytix LLC. Updated: 2019-11-05