Bovine Enterichek Crypto (Canada)This page contains information on Bovine Enterichek Crypto for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Bovine Enterichek Crypto Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Bovine Enterichek Crypto
- Direction and dosage information for Bovine Enterichek Crypto
Bovine Enterichek CryptoThis treatment applies to the following species:
Environmental Cryptosporidium parvum detection system.
The test strips allow the detection of Cryptosporidium parvum in bovine feces present in the environment.
- 10 test strips for the detection of Cryptosporidium
- 10 bottles of dilution solution with measuring spoon
- For in vitro use only.
- Wear gloves when manipulating the samples.
- Do not use after the expiry date indicated on the package.
- Keep the test strips at room temperature (10-25°C) in a dry place.
- Take care to close the tube containing the strips immediately after use to preserve them from humidity and safeguard the reagents’ stability.
- Never use a test strip more than once.
1. With the measuring spoon take a sample of fresh feces from the immediate environment of the calves.
2. If the sample is liquid, collect one level spoonful (never use a sample volume of more than one level spoonful). Dilute it in the liquid contained in the bottle. Homogenize well and take care to avoid foam formation.
3. If the sample is solid, collect one level spoonful and remove the excess amount with a spatula or clean object if necessary, then dilute and homogenize as in step 2.
4. Plunge a strip into the liquid, with the arrow pointing down.
5. Be careful, the red portion of the strip (visible on the front of the strip) must not be immersed.
6. Keep the strip immersed for 10 minutes. Make sure the liquid is migrating towards the top of the strip.
7. Take the strip out of the liquid and interpret results. If the lines are very light wait an additional 5 minutes (do not put the strip back into the liquid) before interpreting the results.
2 lines = confirms the presence of Cryptosporidium parvum
1 line = confirms the absence of Cryptosporidium parvum
No line = invalid test
Biovet Inc. 4375, Beaudry ave, St-Hyacinthe (Qc) J2S 8W2 Canada
Tél: 1-888-8BIOVET Fax: (450) 771-2996 Technical services: firstname.lastname@example.org www.biovet.ca
Presentation: 10 possible tests.
4375 AVENUE BEAUDRY, ST-HYACINTHE, QC, J2S 8W2
Copyright © 2023 Animalytix LLC. Updated: 2023-05-30