Bovine Enterichek (Canada)This page contains information on Bovine Enterichek for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Bovine Enterichek Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Bovine Enterichek
- Direction and dosage information for Bovine Enterichek
Bovine EnterichekThis treatment applies to the following species:
Environmental bovine enteric microorganisms detection system.
The test strips allow the detection of certain microorganisms in bovine feces present in the environment. Microorganisms detected are: rotavirus, coronavirus, E. coli K99 (F5) and cryptosporidium.
- 5 test strips for the detection of rotavirus
- 5 test strips for the detection of coronavirus
- 5 test strips for the detection of E. coli K99 (F5)
- 5 test strips for the detection of cryptosporidium
- 10 bottles of dilution solution with measuring spoon
- For in vitro use only.
- Wear gloves when manipulating the samples.
- Do not use after the expiry date indicated on the package.
- Keep the test strips at room temperature (10-25°C) in a dry place.
- Take care to close the tube containing the strips immediately after use to preserve them from humidity and safeguard the reagents’ stability.
- Never use a test strip more than once.
1. With the measuring spoon take a sample of fresh feces from the immediate environment of the calves.
2. If the sample is liquid, collect one level spoonful (never use a sample volume of more than one level spoonful). Dilute it in the liquid contained in the bottle. Homogenize well and take care to avoid foam formation.
3. If the sample is solid, collect one level spoonful and remove the excess amount with a spatula or clean object if necessary, then dilute and homogenize as in step 2.
4. Plunge a strip, specific to the microorganism to detect, into the liquid, with the arrow pointing down. More than one strip may be immersed at the same time if you make sure they are separated from one another.
5. Be careful, the red portion of the strip (visible on the front of the strip) must not be immersed.
6. Keep the strip immersed for 10 minutes. Make sure the liquid is migrating towards the top of the strip.
7. Take the strip out of the liquid and interpret results. If the lines are very light wait an additional 5 minutes (do not put the strip back into the liquid) before interpreting the results.
2 lines = confirms the presence of the microorganism tested for.
1 line = confirms the absence of the microorganism tested for.
No line = invalid test
Biovet Inc. 4375, Beaudry ave, St-Hyacinthe (Qc) J2S 8W2 Canada
Tél: 1-888-8BIOVET Fax: (450) 771-2996 Technical services: email@example.com www.biovet.ca
Presentation: 10 possible tests.
NAC No.: 36940090
4375 AVENUE BEAUDRY, ST-HYACINTHE, QC, J2S 8W2
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the Bovine Enterichek information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the Canadian product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2016 North American Compendiums. Updated: 2016-08-21