BioSentry Sow Wash (Canada)This page contains information on BioSentry Sow Wash for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- BioSentry Sow Wash Indications
- Warnings and cautions for BioSentry Sow Wash
- Direction and dosage information for BioSentry Sow Wash
BioSentry Sow WashThis treatment applies to the following species:
Quaternary ammonium compounds, benzyl-C12-16-alkydimethyl, chlorides
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
READ THE LABEL BEFORE USING
DANGER: Harmful if inhaled or swallowed.
Use with adequate ventilation. Avoid breathing vapours or mists. Do not get in eyes, on skin, or on clothing. Wash thoroughly after handling.
FIRST AID: In case of contact, immediately flush eyes or skin with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes. For contact with eyes, call a physician. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse. If swallowed, promptly drink a large quantity of milk, egg whites, gelatine solution, or if these are not available, drink large quantities of water. Avoid alcohol. Call a physician immediately. Take container, label or product name with you when you seeking medical attention.
TOXICOLOGICAL INFORMATION: Probable mucosal damage may contraindicate the use of gastric lavage. Measures against circulatory shock, respiratory depression, and convulsions may be needed. Refer to MSDS sheet.
(1) Rinse the emptied container thoroughly and add the rinsings to the treatment site.
(2) Follow provincial instructions for any required additional cleaning of the container prior to its disposal or reconditioning.
(3) Make the empty container unsuitable for further use.
(4) Dispose of the container in accordance with provincial requirements.
(5) For information on the disposal of unused, unwanted product and the cleanup of spills, contact the Provincial Regulatory Agency.
Directions For Use
Wash down sows with clear water to remove excess soil. Apply BioSentry® Sow Wash at a dilution rate of 4 mL per litre either by manual or low pressure sprayer. Rinse again to remove loosened soil. Repeat as necessary.
NOTICE TO USER: This product is to be used only in accordance with the directions on the primary container labelling.
Medical 1-800-498-5743 (U.S. and Canada)
Manufactured For: HACCO, Inc.; 110 Hopkins Drive; Randolph, WI 53956
Distributed By: Vétoquinol N.-A. Inc.; 2000 ch. Georges, Lavaltrie, Quebec, Canada J5T 3S5; 1-800-363-1700
BioSentry® is a Registered Trademark of BioSentry, Inc.; Used Under Exclusive License to Neogen Corporation.
EPA Est. No. 10183-MI-01
EPA Est. No. 61282-WI-01
3.785 Litres (1 Gallon)
NAC No.: 12343740
2000, CHEMIN GEORGES, LAVALTRIE, QC, J5T 3S5
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the BioSentry Sow Wash information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the Canadian product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2016 North American Compendiums. Updated: 2016-10-31