AquaLife TMS Powder (Canada)This page contains information on AquaLife TMS Powder for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- AquaLife TMS Powder Indications
- Warnings and cautions for AquaLife TMS Powder
- Direction and dosage information for AquaLife TMS Powder
AquaLife TMS PowderThis treatment applies to the following species:
Each g contains 1000 mg tricaine methanesulfonate
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY
● Treated fish must not be slaughtered for use in food for at least 5 days after the latest treatment with this drug at water temperatures of 10°C or greater.
● Wear impervious gloves when handling TMS solutions.
● Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children.
Indications: For anesthesia or sedation of salmonids.
Dosage and Administration:
40 - 50 mg of TMS Powder per litre of water. Immerse fish until desired depth of sedation or anesthesia is reached.
The maximum exposure time is 30 minutes.
Immerse in clean water until recovery is complete.
Use plastic or glass containers for TMS solutions. Maintain adequate oxygenation and acidity of solutions. Use at water temperatures of 10°C or greater. Store in a cool dry place. Keep container tightly closed.
Syndel CANADA, Nanaimo BC V9S 4M9
#9&10, 4131 MOSTAR ROAD, NANAIMO, BC, V9T 6A6
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the AquaLife TMS Powder information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the Canadian product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2019 Animalytix LLC. Updated: 2019-01-22