Anti-Diarrheal 20 g BolusThis page contains information on Anti-Diarrheal 20 g Bolus for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Anti-Diarrheal 20 g Bolus Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Anti-Diarrheal 20 g Bolus
- Direction and dosage information for Anti-Diarrheal 20 g Bolus
Anti-Diarrheal 20 g BolusThis treatment applies to the following species:
Cattle & Horses / Calves & Foals
ADSORBENT ANTI-DIARRHEAL DEMULCENT
Anti-Diarrheal 20 g Bolus Indications
For use as an aid in relief of simple non-infectious diarrhea in cattle and horses.
DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION: Administer orally.
1. ADULT CATTLE & HORSES: 2 Boluses
2. CALVES (older than 3 weeks): 1 Bolus
3. FOALS (birth to weaning): 1 Bolus
4. Repeat treatment at 4 to 6 hour intervals as needed. Discontinue use of product after 3 days. Consult a veterinarian if symptoms continue after using this preparation for 3 days.
Keep lid tightly closed. Store at room temperature between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F).
Sodium Aluminosilicate: 16.3%, Magnesium Oxide: 12.4%, Sodium Bicarbonate: 8.4%, Kaolin: 5.0%, Citric Acid: 4.0%, Carob Powder: 3.4%, Apple Fiber: 2.2%.
Dicalcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Lactose, Sodium Aluminosilicate, Magnesium Stearate, Magnesium Trisilicate.
FOR ANIMAL USE ONLY
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Manufactured by: MERRICK’S, INC.
Middleton, WI 53562-0307 USA
A Subsidiary of Merrick Animal Nutrition, Inc
2415 Parview Road, P.O. Box 620307, Middleton, WI, 53562-0307
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the Anti-Diarrheal 20 g Bolus information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the US product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2020 Animalytix LLC. Updated: 2020-10-21