Animora Cranberry Dental Gel (Canada)This page contains information on Animora Cranberry Dental Gel for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Animora Cranberry Dental Gel Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Animora Cranberry Dental Gel
- Direction and dosage information for Animora Cranberry Dental Gel
Animora Cranberry Dental GelThis treatment applies to the following species:
IMPROVES ORAL AND DENTAL HEALTH
DOGS & CATS
Claims: The Cranberry Dental Gel improves oral health in dogs and cats. It prevents bad breath and plaque buildup.
Characteristics: Contact time is an important factor in the effectiveness of the active product. The texture of the dental gel is optimized to make it stick to the teeth and gums of the animal. It increases the contact time between the product and the oral cavity. Appreciation of the taste by the animal was an important element in the development of the dental gel. We make it as tasty as possible. Thereby, the animal makes a positive association with the dental gel and it is easier for the owner to take care of the oral hygiene of his animal.
Natural | Hypoallergenic | Formulated by professionals
Directions For Use
It can be given in many ways depending on the owner and pet preferences.
- On toothbrush: If the animal is used to tooth brushing, the dental gel can be used as toothpaste. The animal will benefit from the mechanical action of the toothbrush in addition to the benefits of cranberries.
- On finger: It is possible to apply the recommended amount of dental gel directly on the teeth and gums of the animal by lifting his lips. First of all, always make sure that there is no pain in the mouth of the animal to avoid the risk of bites.
- On food: If the pet is not accustomed to being manipulated its mouth or if the pet is uncooperative, the dental gel can be put on its food kibbles, treats on or dental bones.
Dosage (dental/periodontal): Use on the teeth and gums.
Cats and dogs less than 10 kg: 2.5 ml per day.
Dogs between 10 and 25 kg: 5 ml per day.
Dogs over 25 kg: 7.5 ml per day.
Cranberry extract 30 mg/ml.
Excipient ingredients: Water, vegetable glycerin, cellulose gum, yeast extract and potassium sorbate.
Veterinary Health Product: N.N. G7J8
PrecautionsDo not use in animals suffering from kidney disease.
StorageThe dental gel is sensitive to heat, keep cool between 4 and 20°C. Refrigerate after opening.
Made in Canada
1328 RUE JEAN-CHARLES-CANTIN, QUÉBEC, QC, G1Y 2X3
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the Animora Cranberry Dental Gel information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the Canadian product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2020 Animalytix LLC. Updated: 2020-10-21