Absorbine Ultrashield Horse & Rider Repellent SprayThis page contains information on Absorbine Ultrashield Horse & Rider Repellent Spray for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Absorbine Ultrashield Horse & Rider Repellent Spray Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Absorbine Ultrashield Horse & Rider Repellent Spray
- Direction and dosage information for Absorbine Ultrashield Horse & Rider Repellent Spray
Absorbine Ultrashield Horse & Rider Repellent SprayThis treatment applies to the following species:
PROTECTS HORSE & RIDER
RIDER PROTECTION FROM BITING FLIES, MOSQUITOES THAT MAY TRANSMIT WEST NILE VIRUS AND ZIKA, AND TICKS CARRYING LYME DISEASE
Use With Confidence On The Whole Family
Picaridin, 1-Methylpropyl-2- (2-hydroxyethyl) -1-piperidine carboxylate
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Absorbine Ultrashield Horse & Rider Repellent Spray Caution
Fly & Mosquito Repellent Spray
Horse: Long-lasting, 12 hour effective protection from flies and mosquitoes. Can be used on all horse breeds. Won’t damage saddle or bridle.
Rider: Long-lasting, 12 hour effective protection from mosquitoes and ticks including mosquitoes carrying West Nile Virus, Chikungunya, Dengue, and Zika and ticks carrying Lyme Disease and tick borne encephalitis. Repels biting flies, stable flies, black flies, gnats, chiggers,
sand flies and Scottish biting midges for up to 8 hours. Not oily, greasy or sticky. It smells great, too. Won’t damage fishing lines, plastics or other synthetic materials.
STOP - Read The Entire Label Before Use
Directions For Use
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
Follow these guidelines when applying Absorbine® UltraShield® Horse & Rider Repellent Spray:
Horse and Rider:
● Hold 4-6 inches from body while spraying, keeping nozzle pointed away from face. Slightly moisten skin or hair coat with a slow sweeping motion.
● Excessive amounts or frequent reapplication is unnecessary.
● Do not spray directly on face.
● Apply on face by first spraying small amounts in palms of hands and spreading on face and neck, avoiding eyes.
● Do not apply to the hands of small children.
● When using on children, apply to your hands and then apply it to your child. Do not apply to their hands. To apply to a child’s face and neck, apply the product into your hands and apply to the child. Take care to avoid mouth and eyes and apply sparingly around ears. Do not allow children to handle the product.
● Avoid contact with lips, cuts, wounds, or irritated skin.
● Do not apply to excessively sunburned skin.
● Do not exceed two applications per day.
● Not for use on horses intended for human consumption.
● Do not apply under the saddle.
● Do not apply under clothing.
● Apply sparingly around ears.
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL
Store in a cool, dry place out of the reach of children. Keep away from heat, sparks and open flame. Container is under pressure. Protect product container from direct sunlight and from temperatures above 122°F (50°C). If empty: Nonrefillable container. Do not reuse or refill this container. Offer for recycling, if available. If partly filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain. Buyer assumes all risk of use, storage or handling of this product not in strict accordance with directions given herein.
HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND HORSES
Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. Causes moderate eye irritation.
Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling, returning indoors, and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, or using tobacco.
The information below describes the first aid procedures for incidents involving Absorbine® UltraShield® Horse & Rider Repellent Spray:
If in eyes:
● Hold eye open and rinse gently with water for 15-20 minutes.
● Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first five minutes, then continue rinsing.
● Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
● Call a physician or poison control center immediately for treatment advice.
● Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow.
● Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a Poison Control Center or a doctor.
● Do not give anything to an unconscious person.
Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor or going for treatment. In case of emergency, call: 800-628-9653.
Flammable. Do not use or store near heat sources, sparks or open flame. Do not smoke while applying.
Distributed by: W. F. Young, Inc., 302 Benton Drive, E. Longmeadow, MA 01028
Made in the Netherlands
EPA Reg. No. 85972-1-1543
EPA Est. No. See bottom of can
8.6 oz (243g)
302 BENTON DRIVE, EAST LONGMEADOW, MA, 01028-5990
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the Absorbine Ultrashield Horse & Rider Repellent Spray information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the US product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2018 North American Compendiums. Updated: 2018-05-30