Absorbine Hooflex Natural Spray Dressing + ConditionerThis page contains information on Absorbine Hooflex Natural Spray Dressing + Conditioner for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Absorbine Hooflex Natural Spray Dressing + Conditioner Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Absorbine Hooflex Natural Spray Dressing + Conditioner
- Direction and dosage information for Absorbine Hooflex Natural Spray Dressing + Conditioner
Absorbine Hooflex Natural Spray Dressing + ConditionerThis treatment applies to the following species:
SPRAYS UPSIDE DOWN
Helps Support Healthy Hoof Growth
Barefoot Moisture Balance
Avocado & Tea Tree Oil
The Horse World’s Most Trusted Name®
Absorbine® Hooflex® Natural Spray maintains moisture balance and therefore a more pliable, healthy hoof with less cracking.
● 100% natural
● Avocado Oil, Tea Tree Oil, and Arnica help to support hoof growth when barefoot or shod
● Soybean, Lanolin and Castor Oils condition and shine
Directions For Use
No shaking of can necessary.
1. On dry, clean hoof, spray coronet band in light, short bursts.
2. Spray on one side of the horse’s hooves then go around to the other side and get the inside edge of the opposite hoof.
3. Moisturize the hoof sole by applying to the bottom of hoof.
4. For best results, apply two to three times per week.
Caution: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
FOR EXTERNAL USE ON ANIMALS ONLY. Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate. Store at temperatures above 40°F (4°C) and below 120°F (49°C).
Use only as directed.
Ingredients: Soybean Oil, Castor Oil, Lanolin, Avocado Oil, Tea Tree Oil, Arnica Extract, and Comfrey Extract
Distributed by: W. F. Young, Inc., 302 Benton Drive, East Longmeadow, MA 01028 U.S.A.
Made in U.S.A.
5 fl oz (148 ml)
NAC No.: 10990650
302 BENTON DRIVE, EAST LONGMEADOW, MA, 01028-5990
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the Absorbine Hooflex Natural Spray Dressing + Conditioner information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the US product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2017 North American Compendiums. Updated: 2017-01-09