The originating document has been archived. We cannot confirm the completeness, accuracy and currency of the content.
3:6:9 Omega-Tri (Canada)This page contains information on 3:6:9 Omega-Tri for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- 3:6:9 Omega-Tri Indications
- Warnings and cautions for 3:6:9 Omega-Tri
- Direction and dosage information for 3:6:9 Omega-Tri
3:6:9 Omega-TriThis treatment applies to the following species:
Notification Number NN.Z2D6
Directions For Use
Feed 30 ml per 90 kg (1 oz per 200 lb) of body weight daily, divided into two or more feedings. Horses in heavy training, broodmares and horses being prepped for sales can be fed 240 - 300 ml (8-10 oz) daily. Adapt horses to Omega-Tri slowly over a 10-14 day period. At the recommended feeding rate this 3.8 L (1 gallon) container will provide 21 daily servings for an adult horse weighing 500 kg (1,100 lb). Always provide clean fresh water.
Omega 3, Min.
Omega 6, Min.
Omega 9, Min.
For best results keep Omega-Tri refrigerated to prevent oxidation. Add to ration just prior to feeding.
Note: This container is filled by weight. Store container in a dry location and close container after each use.
Not for use in horses intended for food.
Ingredients: Cold Pressed Flax Oil, Sunflower Oil and Olive Oil.
● Essential Fatty Acid Blended Oil
● Formulation of cold pressed oils blended to provide a balanced good source of Omega 3:6:9 essential fatty acids (EFA).
● EFA’s support a healthy immune response, provides support for healthy muscles and performance in exercising horses and helps to maintain physical performance.
● EFA’s may help to balance hormone profiles and are used as an antioxidant for the maintenance of optimal health.
“Real Horses, Real Science, Real Solutions”
Manufactured for and Guaranteed by: Equi-Force Equine Products, Lexington, KY 40516
Phone 859 294 9365
Imported and Distributed by Feedstore to-your-door Inc., Sturgeon County AB
NET WT. • 38 Lbs. (608 oz) 17.2 kg
7500 EMPIRE DR., FLORENCE, KY, 41042
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the 3:6:9 Omega-Tri information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the Canadian product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2018 Animalytix LLC. Updated: 2018-09-28