Active substance(s): SOYA BEAN OIL / SOYA BEAN OIL / SOYA BEAN OIL
ZERONEUM 500ml FRONT & BACK LABEL
Soya bean oil
For the treatment of dry skin conditions such as dermatitis and eczema
Zeroneum contains Soya Oil. If you are allergic to peanuts or soya do not use this product.
A cutaneous solution to add to the bath, for use on the skin.
• Take care not to slip in the bath. A non-slip mat may be advisable.
• Avoid contact of the undiluted product with the eyes.
• Do not use with soap.
• Shake the bottle before use.
Dosage: Adults and the elderly: For a full bath, pour one capful (20ml) into running water and mix
thoroughly. For a partial bath (approx. 5 litres) add 1/8 capful (2.5ml) into running water and mix
thoroughly. Use 2 - 3 times a week.
Infants and small children: Use 1/4 capful (5ml) in a bath of approx. 25 litres. For infants and babies
daily use is recommended.
• You can use 2 -3 times more than stated for extra dry skin.
• Soak in the bath for at least 10 minutes, then gently pat skin dry.
• After use, the bath should be cleaned with detergent to remove the slipperiness.
For external use only
Keep out of sight and reach of children
Do not store above 25°C
Do not use the bath oil if the bottle is damaged.
This label was last revised in November 2014
TEXT FOR NON-MARKETED PACKS
ZERONEUM 500ml FRONT & BACK LABEL
• Zeroneum contains an emollient (moisturiser) which soothes and softens dry skin. It disperses in the water
but leaves a thin film of oil which prevents evaporation and helps to stop your skin from drying out.
• Do not use the bath oil if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
• Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are pregnant (or might become pregnant) or are breastfeeding.
• If the bath oil is accidentally swallowed: Speak to your doctor or pharmacist. Take the bottle with you to
show the doctor. If accidentally spilt in the eye, rinse with clean water. If irritation persists seek medical
• The bath oil may occasionally cause a mild rash or irritation of the skin, eyes and mucous membranes. If
this occurs, stop using the bath oil and consult your doctor or pharmacist for advice. They will also give
advice on other queries you may have about the bath oil.
Reporting of side effects
If you get any side effects, talk to your doctor, pharmacist or nurse. This includes any possible side effects
not listed in this leaflet. You can also report side effects directly via the Yellow Card Scheme at:
By reporting side effects you can help provide more information on the safety of this medicine.
Active Ingredients: Soya Bean Oil 83.35% w/w. Also contains: Macrogol Lauryl Ether (Laureth-4),
Comperlan (Oleic Acid Diethanolamide), Butylated Hydroxytoluene (E231), Propylene Glycol and
The Product Licence Holder is: Zeroderma Ltd., Linthwaite, Huddersfield, HD7 5QH, UK.
The Manufacturer is: Thornton & Ross Ltd., Linthwaite, Huddersfield, HD7 5QH, UK
Source: Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.