HRI WATER BALANCE TABLETS
Active substance(s): BUCHU DRY EXTRACT / DANDELION HERB WITH ROOT / UVA URSI DRY EXTRACT
FORZA HERBALS WATERFLOW TABLETS
Dandelion herb with root, Uva-ursi leaf extract, Buchu leaf extract
Read all of this leaflet carefully before you start taking this medicine because it
contains important information for you.
• Always take this medicine exactly as described in this leaflet, or as your doctor,
or pharmacist or qualified healthcare practitioner has told you.
• Keep this leaflet. You may need to read it again.
• Ask your pharmacist if you need more information or advice.
• You must contact a doctor or qualified healthcare practitioner if your symptoms worsen
or do not improve after one week.
• If you get any side effects, talk to your doctor, pharmacist or qualified healthcare
practitioner. This includes any possible side effects not listed in this leaflet.
What is in this leaflet?
1. What Forza Herbals Waterflow is and what it is used for
2. What you need to know before you take Forza Herbals Waterflow
3. How to take Forza Herbals Waterflow
4. Possible side effects
5. How to store Forza Herbals Waterflow
6. Contents of the pack and other information
1. WHAT FORZA HERBALS WATERFLOW IS AND WHAT IT IS USED FOR
This medicine contains Dandelion herb with root and extracts of Uva-ursi leaf and Buchu leaf which are the
Forza Herbals Waterflow is a traditional herbal medicinal product used to relieve symptoms of mild water
retention, based on traditional use only.
Water retention occurs when the body stores some water instead of passing it out naturally through the
urine and sweat. Signs of water retention include swollen hands, ankles or abdomen and it often occurs
around the time of menstruation or due to long periods of immobility (e.g. long flights).
2. WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE YOU TAKE FORZA HERBALS WATERFLOW
Do not take Forza Herbals Waterflow:
• If you are allergic to Dandelion herb or root, Uva-ursi leaf extract, Buchu leaf extract, plants of the
Asteraceae (Compositae) family such as daises, marigolds or artichokes, or any of the other ingredients
(see section 6)
• If you are under the age of 18 years or elderly
• If you are pregnant or breast-feeding
• If you have any obstructions or inflammation (cholangitis) of the bile ducts, any other biliary diseases,
any liver problems, gallstones, or a peptic ulcer
• If you have diabetes or heart/kidney failure or a condition where a reduced fluid is recommended
e.g. heart/kidney disease
• While you are taking other diuretic medicines.
• If you get a fever, spasms, pain on going to the toilet or blood in your urine you should see your doctor
• Your urine may go a greenish-brown colour, do not worry about this.
Taking other medicines
Tell your doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking any other medicines, including those obtained
without a prescription.
Pregnancy and breast-feeding
Do not take this medicine.
Important information about some of the ingredients
If you have been told by your doctor that you have an intolerance to some sugars, please contact your
doctor before taking this medicine.
3. HOW TO TAKE FORZA HERBALS WATERFLOW
Do not take more than the leaflet tells you to.
For oral use only.
Take 2 tablets twice a day after meals.
180 x 272
Forza Herbals Waterflow leaflet
If symptoms worsen or persist after one week, speak to your doctor or qualified healthcare practitioner.
If you take more Forza Herbals Waterflow than you should
If you take more than the recommended dose, speak to a doctor, pharmacist or qualified healthcare
practitioner and take this leaflet with you.
If you forget to take Forza Herbals Waterflow
Continue to take your usual dose at the usual time. It does not matter if you have missed a dose, just take
the next dose at the right time.
Do not take a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
If you have any further questions on taking this medicine, ask your doctor, pharmacist or qualified
4. POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECTS
Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
Nausea, vomiting and stomach ache have been reported if Uva-ursi leaf is taken. The frequency is not known.
Reporting of side effects
If you get any side effects, talk to your doctor, pharmacist or qualified healthcare practitioner. This includes
any possible side effects not listed in this leaflet. You can also report side effects directly via the Yellow Card
Scheme at: www.mhra.gov.uk/yellowcard. By reporting side effects you can help provide more information
on the safety of this medicine.
5. HOW TO STORE FORZA HERBALS WATERFLOW
Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
Do not use after the expiry date which is stated on the carton and labels. The expiry date refers to the last
day of that month.
Do not store above 25ºC. Store in the original packaging.
Medicines should not be disposed of via wastewater or household waste. Ask your pharmacist how to
dispose of medicines no longer required. This will help to protect the environment.
6. CONTENTS OF THE PACK AND OTHER INFORMATION
What Forza Herbals Waterflow contains
Each coated tablet contains 100mg of Dandelion herb with root (Taraxacum officinale F. H. Wigg), 9.70 mg
of extract (as dry extract) from Uva-ursi leaf (Arctostaphylos uva-ursi L.) (equivalent to 29-58 mg of
Uva-ursi leaf) Extraction solvent: Ethanol 50% v/v and 11.25 mg of extract (as dry extract) from Buchu leaf
(Agathosma betulina L.) (equivalent to 30-60 mg of Buchu leaf) Extraction solvent: water.
Each tablet also contains 160 mg of sucrose.
The other ingredients are:
• Tablet core: calcium hydrogen phosphate, sucrose, spray dried acacia, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium
stearate, stearic acid.
• Tablet coating: sucrose, calcium carbonate, purified talc, shellac, spray dried acacia, beeswax, carnauba
wax, black iron oxide (E172), titanium dioxide (E171).
What Forza Herbals Waterflow looks like and contents of the pack
Forza Herbals Waterflow are dark grey round biconvex tablets. The tablets are available in glass bottles with
a polypropylene screw cap and blister strips.
This product is available in glass bottles: 30, 40, 45, 50, 60, 80 and 100 pack sizes.
This product is available in blister strips: 30, 40, 45, 50, 60, 80 and 100 pack sizes.
Not all pack sizes may be marketed.
Traditional Herbal Registration Holder:
The Herbal Research Company Ltd, 27 Old Gloucester Street, London WC1N 3XX, UK.
Surepharm Services Ltd, Burton on Trent, DE15 0YZ, UK.
Honeywood Ltd, Wellingborough, NN8 2QY, UK.
If you would like further information about this product please contact: FORZA Industries Ltd.,
PO Box 508, Ashford, TN23 9QY, UK. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Tel: 0845 519 6010.
For a large print, Braille or audio version of this leaflet call 01932 854825.
This leaflet was last revised in April 2017.
180 x 272
Forza Herbals Waterflow leaflet