UK Edition. Click here for US version.
ALMUS PARACETAMOL 250MG/5ML ORAL SUSPENSION
Active substance(s): PARACETAMOL
Up to 4 times
in any 24 hours.
Leave at least
Directions for using the syringe:
1. Shake the bottle for at least 10 seconds
2. Push the syringe firmly into the plug (hole) in
the neck of the bottle.
3. To fill the syringe, turn the bottle upside down.
Whilst holding the syringe in place, gently pull
the plunger down drawing the medicine to the
correct mark (2.5 ml or 5 ml) on the syringe.
4. Turn the bottle the right way up, and then
gently twist the syringe to remove from the
5. Place the end of the syringe into the child’s
mouth, normally to the side of the mouth
between the gums and cheek.
Press the plunger down to slowly and gently
release the medicine.
6. If the table advises you to give more than 5 ml
of the medicine, repeat steps 2 to 5 to give
your child the correct amount of medicine.
After use replace the cap on the top of the
bottle tightly. Store all medicines out of the
sight and reach of children.
Wash the syringe in warm water and allow
MA Holder: BCM, Nottingham, NG2 3AA
Manufacturer: BCM Ltd, Nottingham, NG2 3AA
Leaflet prepared April 2011
Almus ® is a registered trademark
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.