Step 4: Read and complete the decision guide to learn more about your symptoms.
Your vaginal dryness is probably not caused by a medical problem. You may wish to try some simple over-the-counter treatments to help you find relief.
Some of the treatments are intended for use during sex, and others are intended for daily use.
Is your vaginal dryness limited to times when you have sex, or are you bothered by vaginal dryness at all times?
- Abdomen and Pelvis
- See also:
- Acid Reflux Treatment
- Bleeding After Menopause
- Bleeding Between Menstrual Periods
- Blood in the Urine in Women
- Colon Cancer Screening
- Constipation in Adults
- Difficulty Passing Urine
- Frequent Urination in Women
- Heavy Menstrual Periods
- Intestinal Gas Guide
- Loss of Control of Urine in Women
- Lumps or Pain Within the Scrotum
- Missed or Irregular Menstrual Periods
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Never Started Menstrual Periods
- Painful Menstrual Cramps
- Rectal Bleeding
- Rectal Pain or Itching
- Recurring Abdominal Pain
- Understanding New and Severe Abdominal Pain
- Vaginal Discharge, Itching or Irritation
- Vaginal Dryness
- Vaginal Pain or Discomfort
- Vaginal Sores and Lumps
- When Menstrual Periods Stop
- Start over