Step 4: Read and complete the decision guide to learn more about your symptoms.
Vaginal Discharge, Itching or Irritation
There are several infections that can cause vaginal discharge, itching and irritation. We will discuss the most common ones.
Yeast infections are extremely common in women. They can cause discharge, itching and irritation. Frequently, the symptoms of a vaginal yeast infection can be easily recognized:
Is your discharge thick and white?
Does the discharge look like cottage cheese?
Does it smell yeasty, like bread rising in the oven?
Do you have a lot of vaginal itching?
- Abdomen and Pelvis
- See also
- Acid Reflux Treatment
- Bleeding After Menopause
- Bleeding Between Menstrual Periods
- Blood in the Urine in Women
- Colon Cancer Screening
- Constipation in Adults
- Difficulty Passing Urine
- Frequent Urination in Women
- Heavy Menstrual Periods
- Intestinal Gas Guide
- Loss of Control of Urine in Women
- Lumps or Pain Within the Scrotum
- Missed or Irregular Menstrual Periods
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Never Started Menstrual Periods
- Painful Menstrual Cramps
- Rectal Bleeding
- Rectal Pain or Itching
- Recurring Abdominal Pain
- Understanding New and Severe Abdominal Pain
- Vaginal Discharge, Itching or Irritation
- Vaginal Dryness
- Vaginal Pain or Discomfort
- Vaginal Sores and Lumps
- When Menstrual Periods Stop
- Start over