Step 4: Read and complete the decision guide to learn more about your symptoms.
Understanding New and Severe Abdominal Pain
Your symptoms are suggestive for appendicitis!
Appendicitis is not the only thing that can cause pain in this area. Pelvic organs can cause symptoms in the lower abdomen, so it is important to know your gender to consider other diagnoses that could explain your pain and fever.
Are you a man or a woman?
- Abdomen and Pelvis
- See also:
- Acid Reflux Treatment
- Blood in the Urine in Men
- Causes of Impotence
- Colon Cancer Screening
- Constipation in Adults
- Difficulty Passing Urine
- Intestinal Gas Guide
- Loss of Control of Urine in Men
- Lumps or Pain Within the Scrotum
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Painful or Frequent Urination in Men
- Penis Pain, Sores, Discharge or Lumps
- Rectal Bleeding
- Rectal Pain or Itching
- Recurring Abdominal Pain
- Sexual Problems in Men
- Treatment of Impotence
- Understanding New and Severe Abdominal Pain
- Understanding PSA
- Start over