Step 4: Read and complete the decision guide to learn more about your symptoms.
Understanding New and Severe Abdominal Pain
At this point, we are suspicious about an infection that is affecting your intestines.
If your fever is coming from an infection within your intestine, then the infection is also likely to result in diarrhea.
Are you having a new symptom of diarrhea?
- Abdomen and Pelvis
- See also
- Acid Reflux Treatment
- Blood in the Urine in Men
- Causes of Impotence
- Colon Cancer Screening
- Constipation in Adults
- Difficulty Passing Urine
- Intestinal Gas Guide
- Loss of Control of Urine in Men
- Lumps or Pain Within the Scrotum
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Painful or Frequent Urination in Men
- Penis Pain, Sores, Discharge or Lumps
- Rectal Bleeding
- Rectal Pain or Itching
- Recurring Abdominal Pain
- Sexual Problems in Men
- Treatment of Impotence
- Understanding New and Severe Abdominal Pain
- Understanding PSA
- Start over