Step 4: Read and complete the decision guide to learn more about your symptoms.
Sexual Problems in Men
Your alcohol or drug use may be causing your problems with sexual drive. Even modest amounts or alcohol, or occasional use of drugs can affect sexual drive and performance. You should stop taking alcohol or drugs to see if this helps your problem.
Contact your doctor if you need help to quit drinking or using drugs.
Please provide feedback to help us improve the Drugs.com Symptom Checker.
- Abdomen and Pelvis
- See also
- Acid Reflux Treatment
- Blood in the Urine in Men
- Causes of Impotence
- Colon Cancer Screening
- Constipation in Adults
- Difficulty Passing Urine
- Intestinal Gas Guide
- Loss of Control of Urine in Men
- Lumps or Pain Within the Scrotum
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Painful or Frequent Urination in Men
- Penis Pain, Sores, Discharge or Lumps
- Rectal Bleeding
- Rectal Pain or Itching
- Recurring Abdominal Pain
- Sexual Problems in Men
- Treatment of Impotence
- Understanding New and Severe Abdominal Pain
- Understanding PSA
- Start over