Step 4: Read and complete the decision guide to learn more about your symptoms.
Penis Pain, Sores, Discharge or Lumps
So far you have indicated that you don't have a discharge or bloody urine -- that's good.
If there are skin changes on the penis, their appearance may be an important clue to the underlying cause.
Do you have sores, blisters, or bumps on your penis?
- Abdomen and Pelvis
- See also:
- Acid Reflux Treatment
- Blood in the Urine in Men
- Causes of Impotence
- Colon Cancer Screening
- Constipation in Adults
- Difficulty Passing Urine
- Intestinal Gas Guide
- Loss of Control of Urine in Men
- Lumps or Pain Within the Scrotum
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Painful or Frequent Urination in Men
- Penis Pain, Sores, Discharge or Lumps
- Rectal Bleeding
- Rectal Pain or Itching
- Recurring Abdominal Pain
- Sexual Problems in Men
- Treatment of Impotence
- Understanding New and Severe Abdominal Pain
- Understanding PSA
- Start over