Step 4: Read and complete the decision guide to learn more about your symptoms.
Painful or Frequent Urination in Men
Stopping a new medication may help to relieve your symptoms. However, if the medication was prescribed by a doctor, contact that doctor before stopping the medication.
You've completed this Decision Guide!
Would you like to learn more about causes of painful or frequent urination? Or, would you prefer to quit now?
- Abdomen and Pelvis
- See also:
- Acid Reflux Treatment
- Blood in the Urine in Men
- Causes of Impotence
- Colon Cancer Screening
- Constipation in Adults
- Difficulty Passing Urine
- Intestinal Gas Guide
- Loss of Control of Urine in Men
- Lumps or Pain Within the Scrotum
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Painful or Frequent Urination in Men
- Penis Pain, Sores, Discharge or Lumps
- Rectal Bleeding
- Rectal Pain or Itching
- Recurring Abdominal Pain
- Sexual Problems in Men
- Treatment of Impotence
- Understanding New and Severe Abdominal Pain
- Understanding PSA
- Start over