Step 4: Read and complete the decision guide to learn more about your symptoms.
Painful Menstrual Cramps
So far your answers make it unlikely that an infection or pregnancy is the cause of your painful cramps.
Sometimes menstrual pains can be related to methods of birth control.
Did you recently start or have you been using an intrauterine device, an IUD?
- Abdomen and Pelvis
- Acid Reflux Treatment
- Bleeding After Menopause
- Bleeding Between Menstrual Periods
- Blood in the Urine in Women
- Colon Cancer Screening
- Constipation in Adults
- Difficulty Passing Urine
- Frequent Urination in Women
- Heavy Menstrual Periods
- Intestinal Gas Guide
- Loss of Control of Urine in Women
- Lumps or Pain Within the Scrotum
- Missed or Irregular Menstrual Periods
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Never Started Menstrual Periods
- Painful Menstrual Cramps
- Rectal Bleeding
- Rectal Pain or Itching
- Recurring Abdominal Pain
- Understanding New and Severe Abdominal Pain
- Vaginal Discharge, Itching or Irritation
- Vaginal Dryness
- Vaginal Pain or Discomfort
- Vaginal Sores and Lumps
- When Menstrual Periods Stop
- Start over