Step 4: Read and complete the decision guide to learn more about your symptoms.
Never Started Menstrual Periods
Painful monthly cramps without any bleeding may be a sign that your uterus is trying to squeeze out menstrual blood, but the blood cannot pass from your body. This is the case when something is blocking your uterus, cervix or vagina due to abnormal development in one or more of these areas.
Proceed with arranging a doctor's appointment or talk with a parent or guardian to help you. You want to find out if you have some blockage of menstrual blood flow.
Please provide feedback to help us improve the Drugs.com Symptom Checker.
- Abdomen and Pelvis
- Acid Reflux Treatment
- Bleeding After Menopause
- Bleeding Between Menstrual Periods
- Blood in the Urine in Women
- Colon Cancer Screening
- Constipation in Adults
- Difficulty Passing Urine
- Frequent Urination in Women
- Heavy Menstrual Periods
- Intestinal Gas Guide
- Loss of Control of Urine in Women
- Lumps or Pain Within the Scrotum
- Missed or Irregular Menstrual Periods
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Never Started Menstrual Periods
- Painful Menstrual Cramps
- Rectal Bleeding
- Rectal Pain or Itching
- Recurring Abdominal Pain
- Understanding New and Severe Abdominal Pain
- Vaginal Discharge, Itching or Irritation
- Vaginal Dryness
- Vaginal Pain or Discomfort
- Vaginal Sores and Lumps
- When Menstrual Periods Stop
- Start over