Step 4: Read and complete the decision guide to learn more about your symptoms.
Missed or Irregular Menstrual Periods
No matter what your age, if you're sexually active then possible pregnancy is a likely cause for irregular periods.
Contact a doctor, a nurse, or speak to your parents or some other responsible adult, such as a guardian or your teacher. You may be pregnant and you need to be sure that you are okay.
Please provide feedback to help us improve the Drugs.com Symptom Checker.
- Abdomen and Pelvis
- See also
- Acid Reflux Treatment
- Bleeding After Menopause
- Bleeding Between Menstrual Periods
- Blood in the Urine in Women
- Colon Cancer Screening
- Constipation in Adults
- Difficulty Passing Urine
- Frequent Urination in Women
- Heavy Menstrual Periods
- Intestinal Gas Guide
- Loss of Control of Urine in Women
- Lumps or Pain Within the Scrotum
- Missed or Irregular Menstrual Periods
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Never Started Menstrual Periods
- Painful Menstrual Cramps
- Rectal Bleeding
- Rectal Pain or Itching
- Recurring Abdominal Pain
- Understanding New and Severe Abdominal Pain
- Vaginal Discharge, Itching or Irritation
- Vaginal Dryness
- Vaginal Pain or Discomfort
- Vaginal Sores and Lumps
- When Menstrual Periods Stop
- Start over