Step 4: Read and complete the decision guide to learn more about your symptoms.
Missed or Irregular Menstrual Periods
Your health care provider or your pharmacist can advise you about this possibility.
Almost finished. A less common reason for irregular periods or skipped period is an under or over production of hormones, such as excessive production of male hormones or an imbalance of hormones made in the pituitary gland.
Do you have either of the following?
excessive facial and body hair
milky discharge from your nipples.
- Abdomen and Pelvis
- Acid Reflux Treatment
- Bleeding After Menopause
- Bleeding Between Menstrual Periods
- Blood in the Urine in Women
- Colon Cancer Screening
- Constipation in Adults
- Difficulty Passing Urine
- Frequent Urination in Women
- Heavy Menstrual Periods
- Intestinal Gas Guide
- Loss of Control of Urine in Women
- Lumps or Pain Within the Scrotum
- Missed or Irregular Menstrual Periods
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Never Started Menstrual Periods
- Painful Menstrual Cramps
- Rectal Bleeding
- Rectal Pain or Itching
- Recurring Abdominal Pain
- Understanding New and Severe Abdominal Pain
- Vaginal Discharge, Itching or Irritation
- Vaginal Dryness
- Vaginal Pain or Discomfort
- Vaginal Sores and Lumps
- When Menstrual Periods Stop
- Start over