Step 4: Read and complete the decision guide to learn more about your symptoms.
Loss of Control of Urine in Men
So far, we've eliminated many of the serious reasons that a man can experience loss of urine control.
Many different prescription and non-prescription medications can lead to loss of bladder control, especially in older men.
Are you taking any new prescription or non-prescription medicines?
- Abdomen and Pelvis
- See also
- Acid Reflux Treatment
- Blood in the Urine in Men
- Causes of Impotence
- Colon Cancer Screening
- Constipation in Adults
- Difficulty Passing Urine
- Intestinal Gas Guide
- Loss of Control of Urine in Men
- Lumps or Pain Within the Scrotum
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Painful or Frequent Urination in Men
- Penis Pain, Sores, Discharge or Lumps
- Rectal Bleeding
- Rectal Pain or Itching
- Recurring Abdominal Pain
- Sexual Problems in Men
- Treatment of Impotence
- Understanding New and Severe Abdominal Pain
- Understanding PSA
- Start over